Chaos Master

Default Problem with Aiwa CD-Player... lack of "oomph!"?

Hello people.

I have here an Aiwa NSX-V700 CD Player/Stereo - it was bought in 1997 or so. No
repair has ever been done (just a bit of lens cleaning).

Today started a problem:

- Sometimes I can't play CD's. The CD tries to spin but it spins a little
(making "click, click" sound) then stops. Looks like something that does not
have enough "oomph!" to go - sometimes it manages to read the directory. If I
turn off the unit then turn it on again, the CD will play.

I am new to repair of CD Player.

What can be the cause of this problem?
I suspect a motor, but I have not open the unit yet.

[]s
--
© Chaos Master. | "I've tried so hard to tell
My Evanescence HP is at: | myself that you're gone