geoff

Default Is Grundfos ups 15-50 man enough for 15 year old 4 bed detached 8mm Microbore CH system

In message , BillR
writes
Moonshine wrote:
It's that time of year when one's thoughts turn to the smoothe
running of ones CH system (sad isn't it!)

So before I try and rectify anything balancing like crazy I want to
know if the UPS 15-50 is powerful enough or not.

I don't know this pump, what head rating is it?

5.1m static

I had similar situation for many years inc boiler kettling at times.
When I changed the pump for the second time I went for a beefer pump with a
6m head.
It runs a lot quieter on its medium setting and the system works much better
too.

--
geoff