Peter Ashby

Default Inches or Metric?

In article ,
rnet[dot]co[dot]uk (Simon Gardner) wrote:

In article ,
Peter Ashby wrote:

But we already are metric on weights and measures. Anyway changing both
things at once is a profiteer's charter, remember all the problems in
Germany and other places with people taking the opportunity afforded by
the Euro to put up prices?

These were of course fictional.

In general yes, but the very suggestion was enough to significantly
lower consumer spending for some months.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.