Jason D.

Default 20 inch TV Recommendation

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:50:08 -0400, "Jerry G."
wrote:

You will get what you pay for. From being involved in servicing, I would go
with the Sony, Panasonic, Hitachi, or JVC in a TV set. My preference for
quality are the Sony and Panasonic.

You will notice that on the lower end sets, the raster size will change with
sudden changes from low to high contrast and brightness in the picture. This
is due to less stable high voltage regulation. You will also notice that the
beam focus is not as sharp, and the colour tracking, and convergence may not
be as accurate. This is just to mention a few simple differences.

--

Jerry G.
=====

For the reference, JVC changes very seldom on case styling, for this
reference, my AV-20020 black cabinet with speakers on bottom (basic
stereo w/ one input composite, R and L audio and stereo fixed output)
is just hair under 17 and half inches height. I see this exact same
cabinet for other JVC 20" models with more features (like component,
s-video etc inputs) with front inputs.

Cheers,

Wizard