dg

Default Planning permission - advice needed

Planning aren't really bothered what you call it.

You should be able to do the conservatory under permitted development
though, and so don't have to make a formal application for permission.

dg

"Richard Williamson" wrote in message
om...
Hi all,
I am looking to have a conservatory built but have a slight
complication with planning permission.

I currently have a "garage" (actually split into a combined kids'
playroom and hobby workshop) which measures 7 x 8m (approx 112 cubic
metres). This didn't require planning permission as it was more than
5m from the house. However, the conservatory will come within 5m of
the "garage" and so will need planning permission.

The question is, will it be detrimental to describe the garage as a
combined workshop / playroom rather than a garage. Obviously, I would
like to be as honest as possible.

Regards
Richard