N Cook

Default Tooling up for SMT

Thanks for the tips. S/M is not something I do much of so buying the the
kit is a bit on the extravagant side just now.

I had a look on your tips section of your website. The book tips about a
third of the way down http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/tips2.htm ; have the
repairs held up over two to three years?

Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.

If you mean the anti-acidic treatment.
Yes seems to halt the rot, reduces the browning but
perhaps black print is less black and the wet process does ruin any binding.
As confirmation I still do it now and again to different books

http://homepages.tcp.co.uk/~diverse

Nigel, Diverse Devices,Southampton, England