Layne

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:01:26 GMT, Steve Knight
wrote:

not as much as I used too. I have become so specialized I don't have as much to
offer. I sure miss that. or everyone beats me too it (G)

I went to the site last night....still no infill planes??? :-( There's
got to be a good machinist around there somewhere....not that I can
afford that Japanese style infill yet, but it's nice knowing I could
get one if I had the money right now... :-) But, I may finally be able
to get a dovetail plane next month. :-)

Layne