William R. Walsh

Default PSU Fan Direction

Hi!

And you never will, at least in the U.S.A. FCC mandates restrict data
throughput rates on telephone lines to a maximum of 53k, and only if your

phone
line is the cleanest that is possible with minimal or absolutely no D/A
conversion in the phone lines. - Reinhart

I'm not so sure that communication faster than 53k is impossible to acheive.
With a nearby local ISP I managed to get 54k or so *once*. The connection
was reliable while it lasted, but I did eventually get disconnected. I
remember having read the same thing about the 53k limit and wondering about
it then...

William