Caroline

Default PSU Fan Direction

"Ricky Eck" wrote
C wrote
Performance seems better. For example, it seems I can dump more tasks on

the
computer at the same time. (This sometimes froze things up.) I am still

getting
some spontaneous Internet disconnects but am now suspecting the phone

lines and
weather variations in my area.

snip

Well, that "Could" increase performance. I would say that putting a power
supply two times the amount then you had was the true increase of
performance. However, the freezing up problem can be caused by MANY things.

Yup.

snip
Furthermore, the cooler you can get that Processor, the better it will run.

To use basic language: I assure you a definite upper limit to the CPU's speed
exists, and once this limit is reached, cooling further will have no effect.