Gel

Default Wiring mains smoke alarms

For siting recommendations & ability to d/load
wiring instructions see
www.smoke-alarms.co.uk

[Wiring is shown in Installer manuals/see tab for this page]

(David Robinson) wrote in message . com...
Please help me to channel into the walls just once... :-)

I want to install two or three mains smoke alarms, and interlink them
(so when one goes off, they all go off).

What type of smoke alarm is recommended for a hall way near a kitchen,
a den, and an upstairs landing?

As I'll probably put the wiring into the walls before buying the smoke
alarms, what cable should I lay to power and interlink all three
devices?

Cheers,
David.