Mike

Default No sound from right side of Panasonic RP-HT46 headphones

In article ,
usenetdg wrote:

The headphone pieces (the part with the speakers) are just hard
plastic with a wire going in to them. I don't think there's a way to
"open it" without breaking it.

Look again: Sony MDR headphones are like that -- there's no visible opening
*until* you take the headphone pads off, and then the screws are visible under
a stuck on padding sheet. You may need to pull the ear cups off before
dismantling.

There has to be a way into it, how did they get the speakers etc. in?

Even if it is a glued/sonic welded join, it is possible to get it apart
(with care!). But I'm guessing hidden screws.

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/