Guy

Default RCA TV - Model: F32665 / Chasis:CTC203CX

Thanks for all the info - it's more of a project now, a few of my
friends and I are tinkering with it a bit, following all the safety
precautions.

It's hard to narrow down the sound, and I'm not familiar with all the
"exact" terms for each item on the circuit boards.

The noise is similar to an alarm clock buzzing, although not as loud.
We plugged it in a few minutes and it just remained buzzing. (I know,
not the best thing, but the original owner left it on a few hours
running like that, figured it couldn't get much worse).

http://www.gpetty.com/TV2/

I put an edited picture on there, to give a general idea of where the
sound is coming from. And other small notes.

We are going to be bringing home testing equipment from the labs at
work to fool around a bit more, but before we started tearing it apart
to test and such, I figured we'd ask.

I'm going to be reading the webpages on this chasis, and I appreciate
the input.

Guy