john

Default Picture tube and other parts for sale: 19" Panasonic/Viewsonic

Get A Life..

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"no need 4 a name" wrote in message
yu may want to try and list it on ebay as a "stress relieving device"
or something, as I referred to in my first post above.
Seriously, someone actually had CRT's to break listed on ebay.
maybe someone else reading this post remembers the auction, or can tell
us all whether it worked.
You may also list it as "haunted" That would sell bigger than $#@%-
Tell them it shows a picture of naked cannibals, dancing wildly around a
mysterious nighttime campfire, while eating missionaries,
-whatever-, spin a mean yarn, wthout even being attatched to
circuitry, or even being plugged in. Create a bogus picture. (you need a
picture to sell anythng on ebay, BTW) Then, just reeeeel 'em in-Ka
Ching!!
Come to think of it, I have a whole bunch of "haunted" electronic parts,
(Yeah, that's the ticket, haunted parts)