Ricardo -Gorgrond-

Default Monitor hardware reset

Hey Ricardo,
funny you should run into this problem. About a month ago I installed the drivers
for a Samsung LCD (secondary monitor) on a dualhead ATI card.. as soon as I
rebooted the computer the Sony (primary screen) literally corrupted itself. It was
a Sony CPD-G100 I think (15" CRT). The green key was on the screen all the time,
and the menu was in a few languages simultaneously.

The solution: find the reset button. Press it quickly once. Wait a minute, then
press and HOLD it for about a minute.. you should notice when it recalls the
factory settings as the key will disappear and the image size will probably reset
to the default for the resolution/refresh. Turn it off, then on again and you
should be up and running. Mine was a genuine Sony, not a Dell, so your milage may
vary, but it probably has the same (or largely similar logic).

Good Luck!
-Dan

Well, that didnīt work either. Guess I am totally out of luck.

Thanks for the felp, Dan!