Pszemol

Default Picture tube and other parts for sale: 19" Panasonic/Viewsonic

I have decided to take apart my 19" monitor (Viewsonic PS790)
so if anybody interested in parts - please contact me...
I still have the picture tube (kinescope) in great condition, it is
Panasonic M46LN180X. If you are around Chicago area - contact me.

Also, all parts from the motherboard and other boards are available.
Power transistors, diodes, bridge, processor, video chips,
transformers (including EHT), BNC input module, etc...
I am an electronic but I do not do monitors, so no need for spare parts.
Small things I can desolder & ship - contact me to talk about details.