Robert McPherson

Default GE 25GH350 CTC177AJ2 Snowy channals above 50.

Try this:

Q7404 PNP V/U Bandswitch Affects Cable Channels 51-Higher RCA # 215496
Device Marking 3F SMT Type BC857B (NTE2409)

Robert McPherson

(David) wrote in message . com...
Did you do the full chassis/eeprom alignment per the service manual?
Which includes the 125 channel cable tuner alignments!!!!! You need a
125 channel calibrated signal generator with adjustable output in
order to do the alignment, along with an RCA remote control. The
TAG001 tuner generator Thomson use to sell worked great because you
could change the tv and generator channel at the same time.

David

Suburban wrote in message ...
This is a these are motel sets. I got 3 in, I resoldered all known
connections and replace the EPROM's, and all 3 Osc\mixer ICs.
The 2 in question came in for no channels from 2 to 50, after replacing
the parts and soldering, now the two have snowy pictures from 51 and above.

I replaced U3201, Q7403, and U7301.
T checked R7121.

Any help I will thank you for in advance.

Ken Marshall
Suburban Electronics
PO Box 251
Hilliard, Oh 43026-0251