Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harsh reality in one of USA's poorest towns where people won'tvote because they can't afford bus fare

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 4:08:10 PM UTC-5, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 1:43:10 PM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

On 29/10/2016 18:29, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 29 Oct 2016 07:06:19 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...oorest-9148518

Why does a UK paper send a reporter to Kentucky to tsk-tsk about poverty in
the US when the poverty rate in the UK is higher than in the US?

So they don't have to deal with their own problems. Then they feel
better about themselves.

It fills the papers up I suppose.

It gives you something to do instead of focusing on your
own county's problems and trying to solve them. Someone
else's problems are always more interesting and it gives
people some sort of satisfaction to point fingers.

U.S. population 325 million. Population of UK 65 million. On average, there are 269 people per sq.km in The UK and 35 people per sq.km in The U.S. The countries do not compare except we sort of speak the same language. Heck, you'd think a seafaring people would drive on the right side of the road. Americans don't bow to anyone except for stage actors and our Mulatto Gay Muslim President. (€¢€¿€¢)

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...ty-by-country/

[8~{} Uncle Squared Monster