Mike Amick

Default Kitchenaid stove problem

(Sam Goldwasser) wrote in
:

exray writes:

Mike Amick wrote:
I have a kitchenaid stove/oven kgrt507bal2 (with electronic ctrls) I
dont have the manual. It is giving me a PF msg in the big window
and F5:E3 in the time window.
does anyone know where I can find info on this ?
thanks a lot
Mike

Here's a few of the codes
http://www.appliancestuff.com/codes.html

In addition, PF usually indicates "Power Failure"

Did he try resetting it?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Home Page:
http://www.repairfaq.org/
| Mirror Site Info:
| http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Important: The email address in this message header may no longer work.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.

Thanks for all the replys you guys .. I had done some rewiring .. and I
tried a different socket and the thing reset and worked .. then I went back
to the original socket and it still worked .. so .. I think the thing that
did it having it unplugged for 30 secs to reset it.

thanks again
Mike