Tilman

Default Eject Mechanism on Sony Digicam - Please Help!

Re.: Eject Mechanism on Sony Camcorder DPR-PC105E does not open

Hi there,

I just picked up a problem with my Sony DPR-PC105E digital camcorder,
in that the load/eject mechanism for the tape does not work.

I opened the camera at the bottom, ejected the old tape and left the
camera open for about an hour before I closed it.
On renewed opening, the tape loading mechanism does not operate (It
seems on Sony digicams the tape cannot be inserted otherwise).

Does anyone have a clue as to how to trigger the load/eject mechanism,
so that the tape holder comes up again and a tape can be inserted? Or
is there a trick in replacing the batteries?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as we were planning to use the
camera for Easter with the family.

Thanks,

Tilman