Arnold stewart

Default RCA T.V. - CTC197CE2

What I checked are the resistors, caps, HOT, and diodes. I unsoldered
the collector of the HOT and connected a 100W light bulb. With the
power switch on or off, I meseaure 139 volts.

David wrote:

You say everything in the hv and power supply checked ok, how?
That is the Thomson three strikes and your out, no horizontal confirmation
of start up getting back to the system control.

Obviously something is not coming up in the deflection/hv stage.

David

"Arnold stewart" wrote in message

After pressing the power button, the t.v. clicks three times, and then
nothing.
I checked the power supply & H.V. section. Everything checks good. Any
new ideas except that the flyback,and/or picture tube is shot, or that
the EEPROM is corrupted?