Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Help Google search Oscilloscope

wrote:
On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 3:55:56 PM UTC-4, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Would like to hook up my newish Rigol 4 channel scope to analyze ignition in my 1948 Pontiac. Need hookup and safety information.
Entering "lab scope ignition testing" etc. leads to hundreds of links but they are ALL automotive scopes e.g. Sun, Snap-On etc. They all claim the words "lab scope".

Could anybody suggest a better search term.
All responses greatly appreciated.

Ivan Vegvary

file:///C:/Users/pweick/Downloads/ETI_Feb77_ScopeTheIgnition_1b.pdf

That is a link to a file on your C: drive.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.