Bryan Jones

Default Picture width - LG Widescreen

Thanks for both replies, my TV does not have a menu button on the front
panel, and if I hold down the menu key the menu simply remains on the TV
(Have held for about 50secs, I guess something would have happend sooner
than that)...

Anyone any other ideas to save me taking this to the repair shop?

Thanks in advance

Bryan

"john" wrote in message
.. .
Bryan..Try this

Using the television's remote control:

Turn the TV on. Hold down the [MENU] key on the remote until the menu

clears
or "Welcome to Zenith" appears then release the [MENU] key and within two
(2) seconds hit the following five keys:

[9], [8], [7], [6], [ENTER]

-or-
[9], [8], [7], [6], [DISPLAY]

You will now have access to the service menus.

[MENU] = Toggles between two menu pages
[UP], [DOWN] cursor = selects the item for adjustment
[left], [right] cursor = varies the value
[POWER] = exit service mode and saves any adjustments made

The items are appropriately captioned and the ones of interest should be
easily spotted.

kip