Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Help Google search Oscilloscope

In article ,
says...

While I greatly prefer 1960s and 1970s cars it is still a good thing to
keep that old beast running.

I drove a 1950 Chevy once, it was almost like work. People don't know how good they got it now. They have no idea what it means to double clutch, and they have no idea how undeveloped the steering and suspension was back then. Driving those old cars is almost like driving a semi truck, but the new ones aren't even that hard.

Well OK, it isn't really all that difficult but I bet you don't take that thing to work every day...

My dad had a 1950 Chevy when I had my learners permit. Not too bad to
drive. Even my mother drove that car. It even had the modern push
button on the dash to start it. You did not need the key if you left
the switch in just the off position.