Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Early voting in texas

On 10/25/2016 11:16 PM, 01001100110 wrote:
On the news tonight it showed that when someone starts out voting a
straight Republican ticket, then check the box for Trump, it changes the
vote to Clinton. You have to check your vote before finalizing or you
find you've voted for Clinton.

A woman had to get help, and it took several minutes to get the machine
to accept her vote for Trump.

And people say the machines aren't rigged.

I wonder how many early voters didn't catch it and ended up voting for
Clinton by mistake?

If that's true, there'll be people who vote for Trump my mistake. Unless
democrats don't make as many mistakes.

--
60 days until the winter celebration (Sunday December 25, 2016 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Illegal Error. You are not allowed to get this error, next time you
will be punished."