Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Early voting in texas

Meanie brought next idea :
On 10/26/2016 9:39 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
01001100110 wrote on 10/26/2016 :
On the news tonight it showed that when someone starts out voting a
straight Republican ticket, then check the box for Trump, it changes
the vote to Clinton. You have to check your vote before finalizing or
you find you've voted for Clinton.

A woman had to get help, and it took several minutes to get the
machine to accept her vote for Trump.

And people say the machines aren't rigged.

I wonder how many early voters didn't catch it and ended up voting for
Clinton by mistake?

http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

Snopes people are Democrats.

So? It doesn't mean that they are necessarily wrong.

I looked for other articles about this topic, and found a lot of 'cut
and paste' journalism stuffed with weasel-words. Only then did I decide
to see if Snopes had it covered. Believe what you want to, check for
yourself, and adapt.