Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Early voting in texas

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 12:16:15 AM UTC-4, 01001100110 wrote:
On the news tonight it showed that when someone starts out voting a straight Republican ticket, then check the box for Trump, it changes the vote to Clinton. You have to check your vote before finalizing or you find you've voted for Clinton.

A woman had to get help, and it took several minutes to get the machine to accept her vote for Trump.

And people say the machines aren't rigged.

I wonder how many early voters didn't catch it and ended up voting for Clinton by mistake?

Must be some very strange ballots they use in TX, where you start out
voting all GOP, then check the box for Trump. Every ballot I've ever
seen, the presidential candidates are at the top and if you go in a
normal order, you select them first.

Also, I was not aware that early voting is done using machines.
My understanding is that it's done with absentee ballots. If it's
done with machines, that sounds really dumb, because you have machines
sitting around capable of being screwed with for a month, instead of
one day with everyone watching.