Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Early voting in texas

On 10/26/2016 8:39 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
01001100110 wrote on 10/26/2016 :
On the news tonight it showed that when someone starts out voting a
straight Republican ticket, then check the box for Trump, it changes
the vote to Clinton. You have to check your vote before finalizing
or you find you've voted for Clinton.

A woman had to get help, and it took several minutes to get the
machine to accept her vote for Trump.

And people say the machines aren't rigged.

I wonder how many early voters didn't catch it and ended up voting
for Clinton by mistake?

http://www.snopes.com/texas-vote-switching/

These states should get rid of their electronic voting machines. Just
admit it was a horrible mistake and return to paper ballots and
optical scanners. That way they've got a paper trail.

My precinct introduced one electronic machine for trial purposes a
couple of elections ago. Voters were told it was optional. If they
wanted to use it, they were free to do so. Almost nobody wanted to. We
prefer marking our paper ballots.