Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default We may have Color TV within another decade.

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 4:53:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
And stereophonic sound ! Two actual separate channels !

Stay away from all that **** though or else cars will be running this rickety software called Windows and people will be able to hack into your brakes and steering via your tracking device. (that has actually happened)

Eventually they will send a rocket to the moon, and then later forget how to build rockets. They will build things that simply cannot be fixed at any price.

So stick with Madman Muntz and drive that Model T Ford. And that Philco radio on the kitchen table is enough for anybody.

Still playing that Tired Tune, eh? I guess from here on out, we are going to have to start calling you "Cassandra".

It is knowledge that is never developed that is often deadlier than what is supposedly forgotten. Nor were the Luddites much more than an historical footnote.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA