Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIY fun

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 05:01:31 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, 24 October 2016 03:30:33 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Rod Speed wrote
James Wilkinson Sword wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Mr Pounder Esquire wrote

How does it feel to be so disliked Mr Mason?

The people that matter do not dislike me and are happy that I survived
jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a truck. Stuff the rest.

You tried to commit suicide?

Yes he did.

He claims to have had a wonderful life....

He ended up with a serious medical problem and when he
had used up all his sick leave and some fool in HR told him
that he wouldn't even be able to pay the mortgage etc...

No - the MdDS that I had for 15 months drove me to suicide in the first place. In HDU, the MdDS had gone, but my sick pay would run out in a year's time so I was suicidal for that reason now.

In the end, I was overpaid by £9000 as they should have halved my pay after 6 months, but cocked it up and I ended up retiring on my 56 birthday anyway.

Wow, they never tried to correct such a large cockup?

--
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.