Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY fun

dennis@home wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Judith wrote
Simon Mason wrote

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him, rail
trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening letter
arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling club
dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele vele
andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups - having
given the dates your house will be empty whilst on holiday.

He's actually posted a picture of the front of it and the car he owns
which isnt the most common around, and the name of the village.
But I doubt many burglars have even heard of usenet, let alone
waste their time combing it for those who spell out when they
will be away for a while.

I doubt if its his car, it has tax and insurance.

Unlikely that he would be spending that sort of money on
someone else's car and he clearly has plenty of money to
buy that stupid watch and to pay for the trips he is making.