Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default DIY fun

Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 19:01:24 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

How does it feel to be so disliked Mr Mason?

The people that matter do not dislike me and are happy that I
survived jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a truck. Stuff
the rest.

How many people?
You MUST have a link! You always have a link................... ffs!
You being disliked in groups is all down to your mouth.

Go drive a taxi for four days per week. It will get you away from
your keyboard.

I have a very nice car and when it gets a new subframe on 3NOV16 I
will have to get a taxi to Brough to catch the train to Penzance. Two
people first class return is £900 - should be a good out and back
trip with an overnight stay in Cornwall - never been before.

Is that the Brough near Kirby Stephen?

I'm not interested in this car that you keep shouting about.
With the greatest of respect to Mr Hogg; There is not very much in Cornwall
Mr Mason.
I've been there. Nice empty roads, nice people, nice countryside but not
much to do.

Might get a job in Waitrose as they have very good shares and bonus
schemes like BP did.

No you won't. You are over qualified.