Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default DIY fun

On 23/10/2016 18:09, Rod Speed wrote:
Judith wrote
Simon Mason wrote

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him, rail
trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening letter
arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling club
dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele vele andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups - having
given the dates your house will be empty whilst on holiday.

He's actually posted a picture of the front of it and the car he owns
which isnt the most common around, and the name of the village.
But I doubt many burglars have even heard of usenet, let alone
waste their time combing it for those who spell out when they
will be away for a while.

I doubt if its his car, it has tax and insurance.