Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default DIY fun

On Sunday, 23 October 2016 19:01:24 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

How does it feel to be so disliked Mr Mason?

The people that matter do not dislike me and are happy that I survived jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a truck. Stuff the rest.

Go drive a taxi for four days per week. It will get you away from your
keyboard.

I have a very nice car and when it gets a new subframe on 3NOV16 I will have to get a taxi to Brough to catch the train to Penzance. Two people first class return is £900 - should be a good out and back trip with an overnight stay in Cornwall - never been before.

Might get a job in Waitrose as they have very good shares and bonus schemes like BP did.