Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default DIY fun

Simon Mason wrote:
On Sunday, 23 October 2016 17:32:23 UTC+1, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:22:05 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

New jobs - track down the surgeon who saved my leg to thank him,
rail trip to Manchester for 58 b/day, reply to NCP when threatening
letter arrives, trip to Penzance, pop concert in Dortmund, cycling
club dinner, BP old boys dinner, new dentures, hair cut and vele
vele andere.

Fascinating: you're obviously really quite well off.

I hope you've never published your home address in newsgroups -
having given the dates your house will be empty whilst on holiday.

Feel free to pop around - here are the dates in 2019.
Please wipe your feet though as we have just had the lounge floor
polished.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqdnedYXgAAQaRN.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvZEd6iWEAAVB04.jpg

2019 ......... hic!
How does it feel to be so disliked Mr Mason?
Some here take a dim view of me. But I'm not attacked on every post that I
send.
Go drive a taxi for four days per week. It will get you away from your
keyboard.