techforce

Default Viewsonic P810 - Bad FBT ???

I know a shop that bought some from them, and they had to play with
circuitry to get the HV to the right level. Then it came back with a blown
MOSFET as a REDO. Not sure what ever happened after that, but its not just a
easy replacement part they seem to be supplying. Another Vendor I tried gave
same results too. I can supply you with an HR Replacement which more than
likely will work fine. I have one in stock NEW unused from someone else who
bought it and found their Monitor did not use this FBT type. If interested
in the HR, make a Post on my Board:

http://www.technotronic-dimensions.com/phpbb2/index.php