Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.legal

Default The bells at York

On 15/10/16 16:22, Norman Wells wrote the uisual load of bolloo9cks cf:

So, another one who thinks anyone who doesn't like church bells
shouldn't live within about half a mile of any church.

Any church with bells, that actually rings them

I live within half a mile of three churches, No bells.

That's really quite difficult in the UK.

No, its actually harder tro live away from a mosqiue than a church with
bells.

But ain't that just typical of the absolute arrogance of the bellringing
fraternity? No hint of appreciating that some people don't like them.
No understanding that they are a bloody nuisance. And no understanding
that they are in fact breaking the law.

They are louts of the aural world, just as I would be if I played
gangsta rap at the same volume and for the same duration.

Wait till the country is under sharia law.

All that matters to them is what they want to do.

AS it is to you, it seems.

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"