Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Samsung SSD 750 EVO v 850 EVO / Ubuntu

On 2016-10-15, Tim Watts wrote:
On 15/10/16 01:23, David Paste wrote:
For the average user (web, email, music, movies, etc), is there going
to be any difference between these two drives? I googled and saw pages
containing answers, but they all merged into one mass of numbers which
frankly I didn't fully understand.

Simple answers would be most appreciated.

I would not touch Samsung EVO with a bargepole.

I won't be buying anything else (*) made by Samsung. And I don't even have
a Note 7.

(* We have a 65" curved Samsung TV. The software is utter ****.)

I take it you haven't tried Panasonic yet then...

Lucas Bergkamp