Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
Ian Jackson[_7_] Ian Jackson[_7_] is offline

Default The bells at York

In message , polygonum
writes

Having lived in another cathedral city, and very much within earshot of
the bells, I would not want them stopped, but some days they went on
and on and on... Extremely tedious and annoying after an hour or more.

Wouldn't be so bad if they rang out a tune of some sort...

I don't mind peals of bells, but I've rarely been able to discern any
sort of tune. It wouldn't be too had if they put out a nice, steady
rhythm - but the clangs are usually all jerky.
--
Ian