Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default The bells at York

On 15/10/2016 04:16, Bill Wright wrote:
I just signed the petition "Allow the York Minster bell ringers to
ring!" and wonder if you could add your name too.

The more support we can get the better chance we have of succeeding. You
can read more and sign the petition he

http://you.38degrees.org.uk/petition...ingers-to-ring

Thank you!

Having lived in another cathedral city, and very much within earshot of
the bells, I would not want them stopped, but some days they went on and
on and on... Extremely tedious and annoying after an hour or more.

Wouldn't be so bad if they rang out a tune of some sort...

--
Rod