Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuisance calls near zero

In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
Does the integrated one have a web interface? When I'm away from home I
dial into my trueCall to pick up any messages. It's set up so that it
automatically does a Weblink after each remote access. I can then go to
the web interface and see *all* incoming calls - not just those who have
left messages. If it's someone I know, I will often want to call them
back even if they haven't left a message.

Can you do all of that with the integrated version?

I've done a quick Google on it and seen the reviews give a 'poor' for
audio quality. Something I've noticed with many newer DECT phones. No idea
why they should be worse than decent quality older ones.

--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.