Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nuisance calls near zero

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
All I now need to find out is if it triggers quickly enough to stop the
phone in the bedroom ringing.

I don't understand any of that...

As said, mine is built into our set of new BT phones.

Just the one base station? I have several. It obviously stops the one
plugged into it from ringing.

BTW, just had a call from my doctor's surgery offering a flue jab. And
their switchboard must have lines other than the one I'd entered for them,
so triggered it

Worked a treat - the receptionist obviously being used to them. But I was
beside the unit, so used the phone fed from it. Hope it works in the same
way from other phones in the house.

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW