Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Strong unbearable chemical smell in bathroom

On 10/9/2016 3:11 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:24:33 -0400, "David L. Martel"
wrote:

Jym,

If this work was done by a pro then call him back for advice.
Other than that I've no advice. Grout smells for about a day. If you've
got any leftover flooring then smell it, I guess.

Dave M.

Do you guys know you're not replying to anyone? This is another repost
from Homos Hub. The original post is probably from the 19th or 20th
century. By now, the OP is in prison after the police discovered the
remains of his murdered family inside his bathroom's walls. He was
charged and found guilty of the murders, and sent to prison.

no, it is current and OP has responded to some of the replies.

why don't you know that?