The Natural Philosopher

Default Strange noise from loft..

Mary Fisher wrote:

But mostly we don't mind sharing our living quarters with other life, we
share the Earth with far more than come in here. And as you say, there are
Things which we don't know about and mostly can't see.

Its the things that do damage that are the pain.

I had some serious mice in the last house...a 3/4 full bag of dried dog
food vanished down to a few crumps *overnight*. I THOUHT it was rats,
but on setting traps, we caught half a dozen enormous sleek fat mice.

Ive seen then sherd square meters of carpet, destroy car woring looms
and underbonnet isnulation making nets in the air filters of laid up cars.

I like animals. I like the butterflies hat winter over. I like the bess
that come in. I kill the wasp, and teh mice, because one stings and teh
other is a dsease carrioer and dmagaes my stuff.

Rats are attacked on sight, I am afraid, as are pigeons and rabbits. And
Muntjac deer too.

They are all utterly destructive and/or carry serious dieases I don't want.

Mary

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail