The Natural Philosopher

Default Strange noise from loft..

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 05:30:34 +0000, PoP wrote:

Could be that you are bumping them off anyway. Maybe they are making
their way back to your place and on the way get confronted by some
wild animal looking for its lunch.....

Thats fine by me. I'm happier about possibly feeding the local
predators than simply killing in cold blood and dumping in the compost
heap. After all the Merlin, Brown Owls, Hen Harriers, Buzzards,
Stoats, Weasles, Pole Cats, etc all have to live on something.

So give them freshly slaughtered corpses. And save you them and the
mouse all that extra effort.