Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wi-Fi range extender.

On 07/10/16 08:48, wrote:
Hi. I bought the new Lidl Dual-Band wifi extender, model SWV 733 A1.
I'm not a newbye, I do things like this everyday at work and for hobby, but I can't make it work.
I need it as AP, but I can't find how to change its IP, default gateway and disable dhcp. So when I connect mobile to it I get a 192.168.10.x useless IP (my lan is 10.0.0.x) and I can't communicate with my lan and router.

I can just setup wifi configuration, but nothing more.

Have you actually read the manual?

http://www.lidl-service.com/static/4...3/73766_EN.pdf

let them."