Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
doggerel doggerel is offline

Default Looking for component test clips

On 07-Oct-16 8:52 AM, Dave M wrote:
I'm looking for a few (about a dozen) of the little connectors like those
that are typically found on the small Chinese capacitor checkers. It's the
little slotted connectors into which the capacitor being tested is inserted.
It's a metal clip about half an inch wide, and accepts component leads of
any size and spacing.

I've searched Mouser & Digikey online catalogs, but no luck. You almost
have to know the exact nomenclature of the thing you're looking for to find
anything using their web catalog searches, and obviously I don't know what
to search for.

Anybody know what they're called, and/or where to buy them?

Thanks!
Dave M

Dave M

I've got no idea but maybe these guys may be able to help:

http://www.lairdtech.com/product-categories/emi-shields-gaskets/fingerstock-spring-contacts

http://kgs-ind.com/products/emc/grounding/on-board-contacts/

Someone posed a link to another supplier in the last month or so but I
can't spot it.