Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.windows7.general
Andy[_39_] Andy[_39_] is offline

Default Cable Modem Help

Works fine in some areas ken.
in my area i hear complaints about them all the time.
one of my friends just dumped them for time warner cable and he gets the
same channels and his digital phone and internet with more speed then direct
TV for over 100 bucks less.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ken Blake" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 15:45:10 -0400, krw wrote:

About like the Direct TV droids who accost me in stores. I tell them,
loudly, that their service sucks so bad that even as bad as AT&T has
been, it's worlds better than DTV. ...and I get Netflix now.

What don't you like about Direct TV? I've been using them for the last
few months, and so far they've been fine.