Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.windows7.general
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Cable Modem Help

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 16:29:23 -0700, Ken Blake
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 15:45:10 -0400, krw wrote:

About like the Direct TV droids who accost me in stores. I tell them,
loudly, that their service sucks so bad that even as bad as AT&T has
been, it's worlds better than DTV. ...and I get Netflix now.

What don't you like about Direct TV? I've been using them for the last
few months, and so far they've been fine.

Dropout every time a cloud rolls by (not quite that bad, but...). They
promised that they could fix that but never did. Surly
representatives. Charging for the repair of *their* equipment. Cost.
There wasn't much to recommend them, other than they were the only
game in town (had similar issues with DISH at the previous house).