Posted to alt.home.repair
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

Tim,

When I really need color I email the file to Walmart or Staples and
pick up the printouts next time I'm by there.

My color laser is handy when I need to make a quick color printout, such as
a map for hiking, or a last minute birthday card I forgot to get at the
store.

However, when I need prints of our photos I order them online from my local
Office Depot or Fred Meyer store, and pick them up when I run to town. The
quality is much better than anything I can print at home, and I don't do it
enough to justify a dedicated photo printer.

Anthony Watson
www.watsondiy.com
www.mountainsoftware.com