Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Can't repair home office printer, so need a new one

On Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 9:41:05 AM UTC-4, Don Wiss wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Pavel314 wrote:

I just bought a Hewlett-Packard Envy 7645 that prints, scans, copies, and faxes. Works well for me, although I haven't bothered to hook up the fax option. This was to replace a similar HP that I had for five or six years that started to malfunction.

How often do you fax?

In my case, never, but the FAX feature is built in to most (all?)
all-in-ones so the question is kind of irrelevant.

There is one downside to scanning with an all-in-one. They do not scan to
the edges. The printer cannot print to the edge, and they only scan where
on the page they can print.

How often is either of them an issue? (That's a real question) In my use,
I can't recall a situation where either of those have been a problem.